Eckford Village Hall was built, by the community, on land owned by the Duke of Buccleuch in 1930 with the express remit of providing educational, recreational and social events for the residents of the Parish of Eckford without distinction of sex, race, religious or political opinion. It has been in continuous operation ever since with various management committees, over the years, ensuring that residents can socialise and participate in events of common interest within easy reach. Current activities include Sewing Club, WI, Meetings for groups or organisations, New Age Kurling , Theatre, Ceilidhs, Quiz Nights, Music Nights etc.
Small Meeting Room:
Note: Preferential rates available for local residents.